The following areas, which are not exhaustive form part of the Farm Business Consultancy service:
- Strategic planning
- Enterprise budgets
- Budget and cash flow preparation
- Planning labour & machinery
- Benchmarking with comparative performance data
- Up-to-date advice on EU regulations and policies
- Advice on Single Farm Payments
- Environmental Schemes
- Financial and physical recording systems
- New ventures and diversification
- Staff recruitment
- Computer services
Why Us ?
You will have the reassurance of knowing that you are employing consultants with a proven track record, who you can depend upon to help you make the right decisions.
You will be able to discuss your concerns or new ideas with a farm consultant who is familiar with your business and has an in depth understanding of modern profitable farming.
With increasing demands on your time our Farm Management Service reduces the burden of financial control and monitoring, giving you more time to concentrate on farming.
Our advice can help you make timely and informed decisions over the future of your business and help you to focus hard on achieving your objectives for your business through, for example, increasing profit, best use of labour, succession planning, expansion and improved technical efficiency.